Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Crooke <da...@convio.com> on 2001/04/13 06:30:55 UTC

META: Does anyone here have access to fix the AutoFAQ?

I think it would be worth the investment of someone's time to make this work -
there are a number of questions which come up at least once a week. I will
volunteer help in whatever limited capacity I can.

My two favourite FAQs, being a Linux person:

Q. Why won't Java / JServ / Tomcat run on RedHat 7.0?

A: Glibc is broken, upgrade it

Q: We're using JDK 1.3 on Linux, where did these bazillion processes come from?

A: They're not processes, they're native threads.