Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by mmjose26 <mm...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/09 00:15:24 UTC

MultiDataStore jackrabbit 2.x

Hi!
I am interested on configuring apache jackrabbbit 2.14 and 2.4.3 with MultiDataStore configuration for manage archive data store.
I read the documentation API and found this warning:
"Attention: You will lost the global single instance mechanism !"
can someone help me to understand this warning please?
I have jackrabbit deployed in java EE applications in cluster with oracle database and datastore in filesystem, up and working awesome!
but due to data store size (700GB aprox ), the people in infrastructure area ask me for one strategy to manage historic datastore.
Cheers!

AW: MultiDataStore jackrabbit 2.x

Posted by KÖLL Claus <c....@tirol.gv.at.INVALID>.
"Attention: You will lost the global single instance mechanism !" means that you will not have one DataStore.
It means you will have 2 Single Instance Mechanism .. that's all.

greets
claus