Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Andreas Beeker <an...@gmx.de> on 2014/06/11 23:45:36 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1602006 ... xml beans 2.6

I've also played around with 2.6 some time ago, as we switched to jdk 1.6, but didn't dare to commit it.
Up till now my schema additions for xml signatures work fine with 2.3.

Apart of having the recent versions, is there a 2.6-feature, which is not provided by 2.3?

Andi.