Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "NIPP, SCOTT V (SBCSI)" <sn...@sbc.com> on 2002/03/12 21:40:54 UTC

ASP under Apache on Unix...

	Just thought I would check with you guys while I am scouring the web
for info on this.  Is it possible to support ASP on Apache 1.3.23?  I need
to find out for some database functionality with FrontPage.  Thanks.

Scott Nipp
Systems Analyst
SBC Long Distance
(214) 858-1289

Re: ASP under Apache on Unix...

Posted by alex dyas <ad...@twowaytv.co.uk>.
Looks like the user under which apache is running does not have execute
permissions on the /edit/cust_main.cgi script.

(Could I suggest that you use a new subject for a new post, this doesn't
as far as I can see have anything to do with ASP)

alex..

--
-= alex dyas - webmaster - twowaytv - uk =-

Re: ASP under Apache on Unix...

Posted by Vasiliy Boulytchev <va...@boulytcheva.com>.
Ladies and Gents,
    I'm having trouble executing cgi scripts on the server.  Can you help?
Do i need to add handler?

Thanks again,

Vasiliy Boulytchev
vasiliy@boulytcheva.com

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /edit/cust_main.cgi on this server.

----

Apache-AdvancedExtranetServer/1.3.20 Server at freebilling Port 80

Re: ASP under Apache on Unix...

Posted by Daniel Lopez <da...@rawbyte.com>.

Checkout

http://www.halcyonsoft.com