Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de> on 2021/02/10 10:17:15 UTC

UPDATE, was:Re: JFrog to shut down jcenter

jFrog announced in an update that jCenter is going to serve artefacts
until February 1st 2022, see
https://jfrog.com/blog/into-the-sunset-bintray-jcenter-gocenter-and-chartcenter/

Regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de

Re: UPDATE, was:Re: JFrog to shut down jcenter

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Yes, this will cease soon. I think we'll have to move to mavenCentral
with this.

There is documentation about the process here:
https://maven.apache.org/repository/guide-central-repository-upload.html

Regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
It's in the private ML, please ask there ;)

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.