Posted to dev@brpc.apache.org by Shuai Liu <se...@apache.org> on 2022/07/29 06:10:54 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache brpc 1.2.0 released

Hi all,

The Apache brpc (Incubating) community is glad to announce the new release
of Apache brpc (Incubating) 1.2.0.

brpc is an industrial-grade RPC framework with extremely high performance,
and it supports multiple protocols, full rpc features, and has many
convenient tools.

Brief notes of this release:
- Support apple silicon
- Add butex_wake_all support nosignal flag
- Add an option to allow serialize/deserialize to/from a json array
- Fix rpc_press can't send request equably
- Fix thrift protocol exception
- Other Improvements, bug fixes and document updates

More details regarding Apache brpc can be found at:
http://brpc.apache.org/

The release is available for download at:
https://brpc.apache.org/docs/downloadbrpc/

The release notes can be found here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-brpc/releases/tag/1.2.0

Website: http://brpc.apache.org/

brpc(Incubating) Resources:
- Issue: https://github.com/apache/incubator-brpc/issues/
- Documents: https://brpc.apache.org/docs/

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache brpc community and
Incubating community who made this release possible!

Best Regards,
Apache brpc (Incubating) community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache brpc 1.2.0 released

Posted by Jerry Tan <je...@apache.org>.
good job.

Posted by Shuai Liu <se...@gmail.com>.
I am very honored to release brpc 1.2.0 version, also thanks community
for support.

Best Regards,
serverglen

Jerry Tan <je...@apache.org> 于2022年8月3日周三 09:52写道: