Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/25 14:17:16 UTC

old failed travis builds

Anybody knows if I can restart travis builds that failed in the past
but should pass IMNSHO?

I want to trigger some to see if I can merge them. I am not the owner
of the pull request nor, obviously, of the ACS repo.

--
Daan

Re: old failed travis builds

Posted by Rafael Fonseca <rs...@gmail.com>.
I meant expand before_install.sh, not before_script.sh :)

Re: old failed travis builds

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
someone should just get on the the Travis IRC/slack channel…and ask for help there…

or even file a ticket with them…I am sure they can help

Re: old failed travis builds

Posted by Rafael Fonseca <rs...@gmail.com>.

Re: old failed travis builds

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Re: old failed travis builds

Posted by Rafael Fonseca <rs...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

Re: old failed travis builds

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
Also - just for info - this should be resolved soonish
https://help.github.com/articles/setting-up-teams-improved-organization-permissions/

--David

Re: old failed travis builds

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.