Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by fida aljounaidi <fi...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/06 14:55:32 UTC

how to allow only checkout operations on repositories

hi

I want to avoid writing access on svn server (without having to change an
svn access file). I want to do that with apache directive. Is it possible ?

Thanks

Re: how to allow only checkout operations on repositories

Posted by fida aljounaidi <fi...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Thanks for your suggestions.
I will try to do that