Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Taylor, Michael(LIT)" <M....@Liberty-IT.co.uk> on 2001/06/05 12:15:47 UTC

Struts and EJB's

We are building an application and hoping to take advantage of the Struts
framework in conjunction with EJBs. If there is anyone out there using EJBs
and can give example code or any advice on implementation, advantages,
pitfalls or constraints in this area, I would be very gratefull.

Many thanks,
Mike.

Michael Taylor
Senior Software Developer

Liberty Information Technology     Direct Line:      +44 (0) 28 9044 5522
Clarendon House                               Fax:                   +44 (0)
9-21 Adelaide Street                          Switchboard:   +44 (0) 28 9044
5500
Belfast, Northern Ireland BT2 8DJ  Email:
M.Taylor@Liberty-IT.co.uk

Disclaimer: The contents of this e-mail and any attached files in no way
reflect any policies or opinions of Liberty Information Technology Ltd

Re: Struts and EJB's

Posted by ameer <am...@yashaa.com>.
Hi Taylor,
imcurrently trying the samething on weblogic.. give me oneday time once im up with an example i would give you the source
regards,
Ameer Hussain SS
s/w engineer
Yashaa Infotech Pvt.Ltd.