Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by "isabelle.le-meur@laposte.net" <is...@laposte.net> on 2008/08/07 18:16:15 UTC

pb when launching ODE as JBI component in PETALS

I read on the ODE web site that your BPEL engine is fully JBI compliant.
In my project I use PEtALS V2.2 as JBI implementation.
When I deploy the last release version ODE 1.2 (apache-ode-jbi-1.2.zip) on PEtALS, the ODE JBI component installs successfully on PEtALS but when I launch it using the PEtALS WebConsole, I obtain an exception error TransactionManager (see bellow for more details)

For information, I use the default configuration of ODE JBI distribution.

Any help to go on would be nice...

My logs in detail:
[petals.InstallationService]-INFO 2008-08-07 16:12:18,233 Component 'OdeBpelEngi
ne' succesfully installed
16:12:22,608 ERROR OdeLifeCycle:178 - Database configuration error.
java.lang.RuntimeException: TransactionManager is not recoverable.
        at org.apache.ode.il.dbutil.Database.initInternalDb(Database.java:179)
        at org.apache.ode.il.dbutil.Database.initEmbeddedDb(Database.java:232)
        at org.apache.ode.il.dbutil.Database.initDataSource(Database.java:147)
        at org.apache.ode.il.dbutil.Database.start(Database.java:99)
        at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeLifeCycle.initDataSource(OdeLifeCycle.java:175)

        at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeLifeCycle.init(OdeLifeCycle.java:113)
        at org.ow2.petals.container.thread.ComponentLifeCycleThread.doTask(Compo
nentLifeCycleThread.java:101)
        at org.ow2.petals.container.thread.AbstractThread.run(AbstractThread.jav
a:106)
[petals.Container]-SEVERE 2008-08-07 16:12:22,639 [Installer_OdeBpelEngine] An e
xception occured while starting the Component 'OdeBpelEngine'
javax.jbi.JBIException: Life cycle exception on INIT
        at org.ow2.petals.container.thread.ComponentLifeCycleThread.doTask(Compo
nentLifeCycleThread.java:119)
        at org.ow2.petals.container.thread.AbstractThread.run(AbstractThread.jav
a:106)
Caused by: javax.jbi.JBIException: Database configuration error.
        at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeLifeCycle.initDataSource(OdeLifeCycle.java:179)

        at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeLifeCycle.init(OdeLifeCycle.java:113)
        at org.ow2.petals.container.thread.ComponentLifeCycleThread.doTask(Compo
nentLifeCycleThread.java:101)
        ... 1 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: TransactionManager is not recoverable.
        at org.apache.ode.il.dbutil.Database.initInternalDb(Database.java:179)
        at org.apache.ode.il.dbutil.Database.initEmbeddedDb(Database.java:232)
        at org.apache.ode.il.dbutil.Database.initDataSource(Database.java:147)
        at org.apache.ode.il.dbutil.Database.start(Database.java:99)
        at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeLifeCycle.initDataSource(OdeLifeCycle.java:175)

Isabelle

 Créez votre adresse électronique prenom.nom@laposte.net
 1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.

Re: pb when launching ODE as JBI component in PETALS

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
Hi Isabelle,

The following thread might help you:

http://ode.markmail.org/search/?q=petal#query:petal+page:1+mid:j4ck73uttvte3b6m+state:results