Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2009/06/25 23:09:59 UTC

javax.inject.Obtains

Hi!

So far I've seen the whole @Obtains has been dropped.
I personally think this is a good thing, because one can easily work around this by actually writing down the realm class instead of annotating it with @Obtains 'therealclass' ;)

So I think we can simply slaughter out all the Obtains stuff from the API, the DefinitionUtil and others?

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: javax.inject.Obtains

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com>.
Yes. Currently, I am refactoring injection resolution  for using Generic
types. After that we can begin to tweak code for those changes.

Please, create Jira issue for those if not already created.

Thanks;

--Gurkan

--
Gurkan Erdogdu