Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Pietro Romanazzi <p....@tno.it> on 2011/10/03 15:07:16 UTC

activemq persistence

Hi,
is there any way to configure activemq to store messages on the db instead of on the
filesystem?
I think the key is in james-server.context.xml.

Pietro Romanazzi
InnovaPuglia S.p.a
Centro Tecnico RUPAR Puglia

Strada Provinciale per Casamassima Km. 3
70010 Valenzano (Bari)
Tel. +39.080.4670512
Fax. +39.080.4670615

Website: www.innova.puglia.it

Il diavolo è un ottimista se pensa di poter peggiorare gli uomini.(Karl Kraus)

Re: activemq persistence

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
Hi there,

I think thats more a activemq question ;) But you can do this in the
spring xml files. Just set "useBlobMessages" to false in the
ActiveMQMailQueueFactory and configure activemq as stated in the
online docs.

Bye,
Norman