Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/26 02:19:18 UTC

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Hudi (incubating) 0.5.2 released

Hi all,

The Apache Hudi(incubating) community is happy to announce that Apache
Hudi(incubating) 0.5.2 has been released! This is our third apache
release.

Apache Hudi (incubating) (pronounced Hoodie) stands for Hadoop Upserts
Deletes and Incrementals. Apache Hudi (incubating) manages storage of large
analytical
datasets on DFS (Cloud stores, HDFS or any Hadoop FileSystem compatible
storage) and provides the ability to query them.

Voting Threads:
    (general@incubator) :
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/202003.mbox/%3cCAA_=o7Bwfb6kCMfhT6fsU5gtshcco3xN=FZ=f1O910U6WYZoEA@mail.gmail.com%3e
    (dev@hudi) :
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r7d8b4831666446bdf19fb6365090ad8c5975b5221e66184ccb24b7e2%40%3Cdev.hudi.apache.org%3E

All information about the release is available on our release web page :
https://hudi.incubator.apache.org/releases.html#release-052-incubating-docs

We would like to thank IPMC members and community for taking the time to
review and verify, and making this release possible!

Best,
Vino

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Hudi (incubating) 0.5.2 released

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
This was an important release .. Thanks for driving this, vino!
Congrats to everyone involved!

Please spread the word
https://twitter.com/apachehudi/status/1243035380586123265

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.