Posted to asp@perl.apache.org by Humberto Bomfim <hl...@aluno.unig.br> on 2001/11/21 18:32:26 UTC

Undefined subroutine &Apache::ASP::handler called

Srs,

 I'm installing the mod_perl module in apache. The installation was
 sucessfull but when is called the test.asp file, the error_log of apache
 return this error:

 [Wed Nov 21 14:39:09 2001] [error] Undefined subroutine
 &Apache::ASP::handler called.

 What do I do?

 Regards

Re: Undefined subroutine &Apache::ASP::handler called

Posted by Joshua Chamas <jo...@chamas.com>.
Humberto Bomfim wrote:

> Srs,
>
>  I'm installing the mod_perl module in apache. The installation was
>  sucessfull but when is called the test.asp file, the error_log of apache
>  return this error:
>
>  [Wed Nov 21 14:39:09 2001] [error] Undefined subroutine
>  &Apache::ASP::handler called.
>
>  What do I do?

Try adding in apache's httpd.conf:

  PerlModule Apache::ASP