Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by greenes <zu...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/08 08:14:06 UTC

Re: Need Help: Updating the User Guide for new users/administrators, Russian/Spanish/English/German version

OK Sebastian,

i will make tracking and updating this one:

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com/svn/docs/manuals/OpenMeetings%
20Manual%20for%20User%20level.pdf

...in spanish and OM 1.9.1.

Regards!