Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2016/01/10 16:39:04 UTC

Welcome Andy Dufilie as Apache Flex Commiter

Hi folks,

The Apache Flex PMC is excited to welcome Andy Dufilie as our newest
committer!  Andy has recently been contributing great bugs reports and
fixes for FlexJS and FalconJX which has earned him the merit to become a
committer (yes, you can become a committer the same way).

Please join us in welcoming him as a committer to the Apache Flex project.

Welcome Andy!
-Alex

RE: Welcome Andy Dufilie as Apache Flex Commiter

Posted by Sugan Naicker <Su...@dev-x.co.za>.
Hi,

Congrats Andy!

Rgs

Sugan
South Africa

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.
Welcome and grats :)

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Congrats Andy!

Thanks for joining us and your contributions!

Carlos

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

Re: Welcome Andy Dufilie as Apache Flex Commiter

Posted by Michael Schmalle <te...@gmail.com>.
Ther other day I was thinking to myself, in this day and age where most JS
is minified at the least at the time it gets to the client, no body really
knows what you actually made the app with other than maybe your html
markup, So it's the same old story, it only matters what the client sees
and if ActionScript can do it, it doesn't matter.

Josh, I am curious what you have going. Are you attempting a prototype of
Feathers in JS?

Mike

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andy Dufilie <an...@gmail.com>.