Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Stéphane Deraco <st...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/08 13:45:33 UTC

Rights to edit the wiki

Hi all,

Could you please grant me edit rights on the wiki? I already have sent the
ICLA, and my name (Stéphane Deraco) is listed on this page
http://people.apache.org/unlistedclas.html.

I have seen some minor typos, or dead links I would like to fix (like the
link in http://activemq.apache.org/jdbc-support.html for config files which
points to SVN with a 404 instead of git)

Thanks a lot,
Regards
Stéphane

Re: Rights to edit the wiki

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
Done, you should be able to make modifications to the pages now.