Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lance Heaton <lh...@learnframe.com> on 2001/06/08 23:47:35 UTC

ErrorPage is inlined not forwarded

I have set up an Error Page in a file with the following:

<%@ page errorPage="/ErrorPage.jsp"  %>

But instead of the html being flushed and then forwarding to the
ErrorPage.jsp, the ErrorPage is tacked onto the bottom of the HTML output
(to that point) and sent to the client.

I have played with the autoflush settings and the buffer settings but it
nothing seems to change the behavior.  I've tried looking through the
archives and I have found others with the problem but no real solution.
I've upgraded to Tomcat V3.2.2 but it doesn't seem to have fixed it.  Tomcat
is running with IIS and the isapi_redirect.dll.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Lance.