Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de> on 2015/05/07 20:07:17 UTC

License headers: /* vs /**

Hi,

in most cases, we use `/**` to start the license comment at the
beginning of a file. This makes IntelliJ believe it is a JavaDoc. In
turn, it tries to be helpful by adding `<p>` tags and such upon reformat
of the sources. This problem goes away if we start the comment with `/*`
instead. Hence, I'd want to change all files in one PR. Any objections?

Markus

Re: License headers: /* vs /**

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.
I filled [REEF-315](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-315) for it.