Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Season of Docs <se...@google.com> on 2020/05/12 23:08:10 UTC

[Season of Docs] Acceptance into Season of Docs 2020

Congratulations! We’ve received your alternative administrator/mentor
registration(s) and your organization’s application for Season of Docs has
been accepted.

The list of accepted organizations
<https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/participants/> is on the
Season of Docs website. We are currently in the exploration phase, where
technical writers can explore the list of participating open source
organizations and their project ideas. One or more technical writers may
contact you to start fleshing out their project proposals.

To understand more about the technical writer exploration phase, take a
look at the guidelines for organization administrators
<https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/admin-guide#technical_writer_exploration_phase>
and for mentors
<https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/mentor-guide#technical_writer_exploration_phase>.
The technical writers can submit their project proposals from June 9. See
the full timeline
<https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/timeline> on the Season
of Docs website.

If you have any questions about the program, please email the Season of
Docs team at season-of-docs-support@googlegroups.com.

Sincerely,

The Google Season of Docs team