Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Michael Miklavcic <mi...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/13 01:31:20 UTC

Travis failing due to same Maven issue

I've seen this now with 2 back-to-back commits to master that end with
Travis failing while attempting to download Maven. We've been seeing this
off and on for a while now. I don't have an immediate answer, but feel it's
worth bringing to the dev list's attention again.
https://travis-ci.org/apache/metron/builds/544988758?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email

Best,
Mike

Re: Travis failing due to same Maven issue

Posted by Nick Allen <ni...@nickallen.org>.
I am not sure if this will actually solve the issue, but here is another
attempt.

https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/1442