Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by martymusk <ma...@email.it> on 2007/11/19 10:48:25 UTC

Job ws-notification

Hi,
in ws-notification example what is the job that is runned by execute()
method of ServiceMixJob class?

Can somebody help me please?
Thank you.

Martina

Re: Job ws-notification

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 19, 2007 2:48 AM, martymusk <ma...@email.it> wrote:

> Hi,
> in ws-notification example what is the job that is runned by execute()
> method of ServiceMixJob class?

I believe what you need is in this file:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/servicemix/trunk/distributions/apache-servicemix/src/main/release/examples/ws-notification/instance3/servicemix3.xml?view=markup

The following snippet from that file creates the triggers using the
org.quartz.JobDetail object:

            <property name="triggers">
              <map>
                <entry>
                  <key>
                    <bean class="org.quartz.SimpleTrigger">
                      <property name="repeatInterval" value="2000"/>
                      <property name="repeatCount" value="20"/>
                    </bean>
                  </key>
                    <bean class="org.quartz.JobDetail">
                      <property name="name" value="My Example Job"/>
                      <property name="group" value="ServiceMix"/>
                    </bean>
                </entry>
              </map>
            </property>