Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Paul Lindner <pl...@linkedin.com> on 2009/09/21 21:44:32 UTC

1.1-BETA3 last call

Now that I have a pretty good handle on the licensing/build issues I think
we can actually get a beta release of shindig 1.1 through the IPMC.
If you'd like to get an issue applied to this release let me know and I'll
apply it.  I was anticipating doing the build on tuesday afternoon.

After that we'll have a BETA4..

Thanks!
Paul

Re: 1.1-BETA3 last call

Posted by David Boyer <ma...@gmail.com>.
Can't tell, I'm having other problems with the samplecontainer right now

--
David S Boyer
mangr3n@gmail.com

Re: 1.1-BETA3 last call

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.

Re: 1.1-BETA3 last call

Re: 1.1-BETA3 last call

Posted by Louis Ryan <lr...@google.com>.
Paul

Im working on a patch to upgrade to Neko to 1.9.13 which also removes cleans
up the parser usage in general. Should be in by this evening.

-Louis

Re: 1.1-BETA3 last call

Posted by Chris Chabot <ch...@google.com>.
Awesome, thanks!