Posted to dev@batchee.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2015/05/12 16:39:19 UTC

Re: May 2015 Report Timeline

Hi Folks!

I fear the BatchEE project wont make it for this month. We are all currently busy getting a few other apache releases out (OWB, OpenJPA, TomEE, BVal, etc).
Is it ok to report next month?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: May 2015 Report Timeline

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hello

this is pretty sure but as bval I suspect it will be a project moving by
"batch" (ie when needed) and very calm the remaining time - think we
already wrote it somewhere BTW.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>

Re: May 2015 Report Timeline