Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by thetumbled <wo...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2024/03/18 02:37:47 UTC

回复: [DISCUSS] PIP-346: Add a simplified configuration file for Pulsar

Hi Lari,
&nbsp; Based on my understanding, this new lib can merge multiple configuration file with some file having higher priority, which is a nice feature as this pip try to introduce another simplified configuration file.
&nbsp; But i wonder why we can't move forward with PIP-346 without introducing Gestalt. Whether introducing Gestalt or not, we will introduce a new simplified configuration file. I don't get why we should block this PIP?

Regards,
thetumbled.