Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Anand M S <an...@hotmail.com> on 2004/09/29 17:55:51 UTC

multi box and required validation

Hi
I'm using multibox and thats required fileds, i'm using required validation
in calidation.xml, but it's not working, ann ideas?

Thanks in advance
Anand

Re: multi box and required validation

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ja...@wendysmoak.com>.
From: "Anand M S" <an...@hotmail.com>
> I'm using multibox and thats required fileds, i'm using required
validation
> in calidation.xml, but it's not working, ann ideas?

You need to post the relevant bits of the JSP, validation.xml and explain
what you mean by "it's not working".  Are you getting errors?  What do the
log files say?

--
Wendy Smoak