Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Justin Zhang <ju...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/06 00:38:36 UTC

how to run i2b2 data

Hello everyone,

I am running ctakes with i2b2 data
https://www.i2b2.org/NLP/DataSets/Main.php

In each xml file, there are multiple patient records. I am able to separate
each patient into single files and process them with "runCPE.sh"

Is there a way to convert this single xml file into the format "ctakes"
accepted, and process as a single input file, and generate a single output
file (results labelled by patient id). For example, each patient id has a
"smoking status".

Justin

RE: how to run i2b2 data

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Justin,

If you check out the source code, you should be able to find that class in the ctakes-core component.

Sean

Posted by Justin Zhang <ju...@gmail.com>.

--
Justin