Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Ceki Gülcü <cg...@qos.ch> on 2001/04/20 16:56:31 UTC

RE: disabling ALL logging via configuration files using the disable directive

Otis,

The answer is

log4j.disable=FATAL

This turns of all logging statements regardless of category for any priority higher or equal to FATAL, which happens to include all priorities.

To exclude INFO and DEBUG write

log4j.disable=INFO

Hope this helps, Ceki

Ceki Gülcü