Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by "Alan M. Carroll" <am...@network-geographics.com> on 2011/03/31 02:58:11 UTC

Re: Problem with TSHttpHdrUrlGet

I would look at whether you're really running 2.1.7 and not 2.1.5. Presumably you are linking against the 2.1.7 headers or you should get compile errors. As you note, it shouldn't be possible for TSHttpHdrUrlGet to return that value in the 2.1.7 codebase. Look at
TSTrafficServerVersionGetPatch() and see what that returns.

As a side note, I don't think you want to call TSHttpHdrCreate. url_loc is an output parameter and should just be set to the URL object. But I don't see how that could cause this problem.