Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by shiva1248 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/19 06:21:30 UTC

Sample Blog Application

Hi,

I'm new to jackrabbit , trying to explore..

can some one provide me sample blog web application or sample document
library app with jackrabbit if any one has ?

Re: Sample Blog Application

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 8:05 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...Any questions should go to the Sling users list,
> http://sling.apache.org/site/project-information.html#ProjectInformation-lists

I meant "Any questions about that Sling sample" of course.
-Bertrand

Re: Sample Blog Application

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 6:21 AM, shiva1248 <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...can some one provide me sample blog web application or sample document
> library app with jackrabbit if any one has ?...

Although it uses more than just jackrabbit, you might want to have a
look at the sample blog built with Sling (which is an application
layer for JCR repositories) at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/samples/espblog