Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Alan Murray <al...@eh4.net> on 2007/06/12 23:45:56 UTC

updates.spamassassin.org

Hi,

I am a UNIX sys admin making good use of the excellent suite of SPAM catching
software that is Spamassassin and I heartily thank everyone involved in the
project for making my life a little easier.  I am wondering if you can tell me
when you expect an update to the TXT records available at
*.1.3.updates.spamassassin.org?  I wonder if the SPAM rules have been updated
and perhaps the TXT record has not?  It has been 4 months since the last
update.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards, Alan Murray

--