Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Jhair Tocancipa Triana <jh...@icon-scm.com> on 2002/10/18 18:02:18 UTC

Apache SOAP and Tomcat 4.1.12

Hi,

Does the  last Version  of Apache SOAP  (2.3.1) work fine  with Tomcat
4.1.12?

Do I  need a  special configuration in  reference to Tomcat  4.0.3? In
4.0.3 works OK for me.

Thanks in advance,

--
--Jhair

Re: Apache SOAP and Tomcat 4.1.12

Posted by Jhair Tocancipa Triana <jh...@icon-scm.com>.
     > I do not know of anything you would need to do differently on
     > 4.1.12 compared to 4.0.3.  You can pretty much drop soap.war
     > into the webapps directory and you are ready to go.

You are right. Works like a charm, thanks.

Posted by Jhair Tocancipa Triana <jh...@icon-scm.com>.

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
I do not know of anything you would need to do differently on 4.1.12
compared to 4.0.3.  You can pretty much drop soap.war into the webapps
directory and you are ready to go.

Scott Nichol

<ma...@xml.apache.org>
<ma...@xml.apache.org>