Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Christophe Mercier <cm...@sopragroup.com> on 2001/11/21 10:16:55 UTC

Porlet, classes and Jsp

Hi all,

I'm curently working on a porlet which must display a Jsp according to a
parameter in the session. The parameter is the name of the Jsp.

My porlet is binded to a Class, so i have to return the Jsp in the
getContent method.

How can i do that ?

Is ConcreteElement can be a Jsp ?

Is my Jsp compile before displayed ?

Any help appreciate

Christophe Mercier
R&D Banque
Sopra Group
Tél : +33 (0)4 50 33 31 66  email : cmercier@sopragroup.com

Ce message est exclusivement destiné aux personnes dont le nom figure
ci-dessus. Il peut contenir des informations confidentielles dont la
divulgation est à ce titre rigoureusement interdite. Dans l'hypothèse où
vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci de le renvoyer à l'adresse
e-mail ci-dessus et de détruire toute copie.

This message may contain confidential and proprietary material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies.

Re: Porlet, classes and Jsp

Posted by Raphaël Luta <ra...@networks.groupvu.com>.
Christophe Mercier wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm curently working on a porlet which must display a Jsp according to a
> parameter in the session. The parameter is the name of the Jsp.
>
> My porlet is binded to a Class, so i have to return the Jsp in the
> getContent method.
>
> How can i do that ?
>
> Is ConcreteElement can be a Jsp ?
>

> Is my Jsp compile before displayed ?

Look at

org.apache.jetspeed.util.servlet.EcsServletElement

that should fullfill your need (a JSP is just a special case of

servlet).
You can also use a modified version of

org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.JspPortlet
that would let you retrieve the JSP name from the session rather than from
the Registry.

Vivendi Universal Networks - Paris