Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by kevin su <pi...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/13 08:51:41 UTC

A little typo in ClusterConnection

Hi,

I clone the latest the hbase from github.
i found the comment on the top in ClusterConnection from
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.

/**
 *

 * Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
 * or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
 * distributed with this work for additional information
 * regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses this file
 * to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the

 There are addition blank line, I thinks this should be fixed.

Kevin Su,
Thanks

Re: A little typo in ClusterConnection

Posted by kevin su <pi...@gmail.com>.