Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Prabhu V <vp...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/09 02:19:13 UTC

question on sideoutput from ProcessWindow function

Hi,

Can we have a side output from a process window function ?

I am currently genrating a side output from a process function. The main
output of the process function is then Windowed and a ProcessWindowFunction
is applied on the windows.

Can I add to the SideOutpuStream from the ProcessWindowFunction. I am
unable to find any api that enables this functionality.

Thanks,
Prabhu

Re: question on sideoutput from ProcessWindow function

Posted by Chen Qin <qi...@gmail.com>.
Be lated update.

actually @phoenixjiangnan is already working on this
​https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-7635

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Chen is correct! I think it would be nice, though, to also add that functionality for ProcessWindowFunction and I think this should be easy to do since the interface is very similar to ProcessFunction and we could also add that to the Context.

Posted by Chen Qin <qi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prabhu,