Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ivano Luberti <lu...@archicoop.it.INVALID> on 2023/09/08 15:17:40 UTC

question about tomcat manager Server Status page

Hi, looking at Server Status and Complete Server Status Page

I can see the following line:

Max threads: 200 Current thread count: 11 Current threads busy: 1 Keep
alive sockets count: 1

But looking at the thread list under the line I can count 24 lines.

So what is the number of thread currently instantiated by tomcat? 11 or 24?

--

Archimede Informatica tratta i dati personali in conformità a quanto
stabilito dal Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 (GDPR) e dal D. Lgs. 30 giugno

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti

Archimede Informatica società cooperativa a r. l.
Via Gereschi 36, 56127 Pisa

tel.: +39 050/580959 | fax: +39 050/8932061

web: www.archicoop.it
linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/ivanoluberti
facebook: www.facebook.com/archimedeinformaticapisa/

Re: question about tomcat manager Server Status page

Posted by Ivano Luberti <lu...@archicoop.it.INVALID>.
Thanks Christopher

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Ivano,