Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/26 14:48:47 UTC

Heading for the incubator: the proposal

Hello folks,

I have added the first version of the incubator proposal here:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/Log4cxxProposal

If you are interested to join the team, make sure to reply to this mail
and I will add your name.

Please read through the proposal and let me know if there is something
which needs to be changed.

To be accepted the incubator we need to pass a vote. If you would like
to follow the discussion around log4cxx, you should subscribe to
general@incubator.apache.org:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/lists.html

I expect no big surprises here. Just lets wait for a few days and see if
there are changes. Then I am going to put up the vote on general@.

Please note: you can only have an Apache account when you submitted an
ICLA. If you haven't done so far, its a good time to do it.

Cheers,
Christian

---
http://www.grobmeier.de
@grobmeier
GPG: 0xA5CC90DB

Re: Heading for the incubator: the proposal

Posted by Rhys Ulerich <rh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,

> If you are interested to join the team, make sure to reply to this mail and
> I will add your name.

I just submitted my ICLA.

> Please read through the proposal and let me know if there is something which
> needs to be changed.

All looked fine from a quick pass.  Thank you for writing this up.

> To be accepted the incubator we need to pass a vote. If you would like to
> follow the discussion around log4cxx, you should subscribe to
> general@incubator.apache.org

Now lurking...

Thanks again,
Rhys

Re: Heading for the incubator: the proposal

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Thats great to hear. I added your name to the proposal:

On 26 Nov 2013, at 19:45, Joseph Southwell wrote:

> I use this project and I have my own internal branch in which I have
> fixed some bugs and added some features.
> I would love to not have to maintain my own branch so count me in if
> this gets real.
>
> I have actually been trying to move to boost logging since this
> library has been dead but I am finding it to be quite the resource
> hog.
>
> I just submitted my ICLA.
>
> Joseph Southwell
> joseph@southwell.org
> The past is history,
> The future's a mystery,
> The present's a gift.
>

> On Nov 26, 2013, at 7:48 AM, Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello folks,
>>
>> I have added the first version of the incubator proposal here:
>> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/Log4cxxProposal
>>
>> If you are interested to join the team, make sure to reply to this
>> mail and I will add your name.
>>
>> Please read through the proposal and let me know if there is
>> something which needs to be changed.
>>
>> To be accepted the incubator we need to pass a vote. If you would
>> like to follow the discussion around log4cxx, you should subscribe to
>> general@incubator.apache.org:
>>
>> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/lists.html
>>
>> I expect no big surprises here. Just lets wait for a few days and see
>> if there are changes. Then I am going to put up the vote on general@.
>>
>> Please note: you can only have an Apache account when you submitted
>> an ICLA. If you haven't done so far, its a good time to do it.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Christian
>>
>> ---
>> http://www.grobmeier.de
>> @grobmeier
>> GPG: 0xA5CC90DB

---

Posted by Joseph Southwell <jo...@southwell.org>.

Posted by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de>.
Guten Tag Christian Grobmeier,
am Dienstag, 26. November 2013 um 14:48 schrieben Sie:

> Please note: you can only have an Apache account when you submitted an
> ICLA. If you haven't done so far, its a good time to do it.

My boss will send my ICLA and the CCLA on Saturday.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de