Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Henry Lu <zh...@umich.edu> on 2008/05/04 01:58:12 UTC

pluto and wsrp4j

I am using pluto 1.1.3 with tomcat 5.x with wsrp4j 1.5. I failed to get
a portlet from the pluto. Whenever a consumer talks to the pluto and the
pluto displays a lot of mapping info on the dos window and never or
sends errors back to the consumer (I am using Jetspeed 2.1.3 for
consumer). I installed wsrp4j-producer on the pluto with tomcat and
installed wsrp4j-proxypotlet on the Jetspeed. Can some one send me all
configuration files on the both producer and proxy sides? The document
of wsrp4j is very unclear.

-Henry