Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/10 03:22:54 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] New committer: cnryb

Dear community.

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) of Apache Weex has invited
cnryb as a committer of Apache Weex and I'm glad to announce that he's a
committer of Apache Weex now.

From what we saw, cnryb is focusing on solving documation issue [1][2] for
Apache Weex, and he gave us tens of PR about the documentation. Non-code
contribution is important and should be respected by all of us.

Good luck on your journey of Apache Weex.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex-site/pulls?q=is%3Apr+involves%3Acnryb
[2]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex-site/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+involves%3Acnryb+

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New committer: cnryb

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
You're welcomed. Diversiy of the Weex community is a good sign.

FYI: Though many of Weex committers/PPMCs are full-time employees and use
Weex in their daily work, it should be remembered that committers make
decisions as an individual contributor for helping Apache Weex community,
not for company's interest. Shortly speaking, we're wearing Apache's hat
when we make decisions.

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远