Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org> on 2014/12/25 18:49:18 UTC

RE: [OFF-LIST] RE: Digital signing release for windows. - APOLOGY

I screwed up big time.

My carelessness in not correcting the To: address is inexcusable.

Jan, I am very sorry.

In the future, I will not use any "Reply" buttons to move off-list.  That way I'll have to get the address correct.

 - Dennis

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On Thursday, December 25, 2014, Dennis E. Hamilton <de...@acm.org>
wrote:

> I screwed up big time.
>
> My carelessness in not correcting the To: address is inexcusable.

not a problem for me, especially because it gives me a chance to write
something I have wanted to in a long time.

> Jan, I am very sorry.

no need to be sorry,this just shows you are human like the rest of us :-)

> In the future, I will not use any "Reply" buttons to move off-list.  That
> way I'll have to get the address correct.

I do that, and end up sending you extra mails.

rgds
jan i