Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/23 12:22:52 UTC

Re: jenkins build problem with jaxrs tests CXF-Trunk- JDK15 #2084

Hi Aki

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 10:23 AM, Aki Yoshida <el...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> My change in DestinationRegistrationImpl to fix CXF 3510 was indicated
> to be the reason for this jaxrs test problem.
> I will investigate this.

Ping me on #cxf please if you need some clarifications about the way
CXF JAX-RS deals with URIs.
It must be something simple in that changed code that caused all those
test failures. The changes looked ok to me, I'd try and debug one of
the failing tests with the code before the change was applied
(breakpoint in JAXRSInInterceptor should be enough) and then with the
current code

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Application Integration Division of Talend
http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com

Re: jenkins build problem with jaxrs tests CXF-Trunk- JDK15 #2084

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Sergey,
Thanks.

Some of the jaxrs tests are registering their services at the root "/"
and the changed code didn't match those requests that are sent to a
longer path (like /bookstore/books/123) agains this root path. I
updated the matching condition to handle this case and the problem has
disappeared.

Regards, aki

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aki