Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Murali KrishnaDas <mk...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/21 02:21:06 UTC

Load v/s Response Time Graph using JMETER

Hi All,

   How we can generate a Load (No of Users) v/s Response Time Graph using
Jmeter ?

   If this graph is not possible can we atleast get the data of this?

   Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

  Murali.

Re: Load v/s Response Time Graph using JMETER

Posted by Murali KrishnaDas <mk...@gmail.com>.
Please find the data I have got for 10 threads.

Can someone please explain what is the response time of 1 thread, 2 thread,
10 thread, etc..

    elapsed grpThreads 4390 10 4312 9 4484 8 4438 7 4405 6 4421 5 4609 4
5297 3 5281 2 5202 1

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Murali KrishnaDas <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.