Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Alberto G." <g_...@hotmail.com> on 2001/10/10 15:43:14 UTC

Transparency

Something strange has occured ...

Yesterday i sent an email from my account at bibop but it didn't appear on
the list;
i've tried again today but with the same result (The email status was: "200
Ok").
Then, i created a new account at Hotmail and subscribed to cocoon-dev with
the new one,
sent the same mail from the new account, it magically appeared.

Ten minutes after, the first email i sent yesterday from
a.garoffolo@bibop.it , arrived on my two accounts ...
then i checked a cocoon-dev mailing list archive on a web site, but the
email doesn' t exist ... i asked to
people subscribed to the cocoon-dev list but also them didn't receive it.

I read about one year this list, but never posted anything, so i ask You:
Why my first account was/is filtered?
Why the moderator has sent the first mail only to my accounts?

I hope this will help You to state the transparancy of the list.

Thank You for Your attention.

Alberto Garoffolo.

Re: Transparency

Posted by Per-Olof Norén <pe...@alma.nu>.