Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by ja...@apps4u.com.au on 2014/09/16 06:35:42 UTC

run off line

HI Ive don't know if this is a issue Ive posted on google groups but got no answer . When running Usergrid launcher when not connected to the internet it won't run,
 The stack trace error is saying that it can not find the the spring.beans xsd
 which is this line
  http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-3.1.xsd

 Is this a spring issue or a issue with usergrid . It also happens with the Apigee a-127 command as well so I can install usergrid with the a-127 command but it only runs when my laptop is connected to the internet . Its the same when running from source.

 If any one know why this is the case or is this the intended behaviour. :) any help would be appreciated .

Re: run off line

Posted by ja...@apps4u.com.au.
Thank you I've been trying to work out if it was a bug or me .

Re: run off line

Posted by Nate McCall <na...@thelastpickle.com>.