Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de> on 2019/09/05 10:41:30 UTC

multiple IPs druring one session

Hi,

I had a look in the conference_log table today. I found something, that
confuses me a bit...

One user uses 4 IPs during one session. At least one of them was from a
mobile network. By now multihomed devices are not regular used with
openmeetings because of flash and mobile devices. But this could change
with om 5.0.0.

Could this circumstance cause problems with e.g. performance, stability
or ... ?

Greetings Peter

--
B.Sc. Peter Dähn
Virtueller Campus Rheinland-Pfalz <http://www.vcrp.de/>

Re: multiple IPs druring one session

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
yes "Lieutenant Columbo" ... alias Peter Falk or vice versa.... ;-)

so if I get manage to setup my test-system I will try to figure out how
it will be handled.... ;-)

Greetings Peter

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
"Lieutenant Columbo"? :))