Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by IJRDO Journal <re...@ijrdo.co.in> on 2017/08/04 09:16:29 UTC

Inviting paper for Publication:: August Issue Volume: 3, Issue 7 – 2017

International Journal of Research & Development Organisation [IJRDO]
Invitation for Research Paper
www.ijrdo.org<http://www.ijrdo.org/>
It gives an immense pleasure to inform you that IJRDO is going to publish its next issue and invites all the scholar, researchers and all those who are interested in publishing their research with us. We invites papers from all subjects of engineering, science, social science, management, medical and pharmaceutical research and many more.
IJRDO is an open access monthly journal and all the papers are reviewed by quality editorial board members of related subject of research area. For more information regarding any query visit our website www.ijrdo.org<http://www.ijrdo.org/> .
Author are invited to send their research paper at submission@ijrdo.org<ma...@ijrdo.org>.
Last date of Submission for Manuscript: 27thAugust 2017
Response Given: Author will be notified about submitted manuscript within 24 hours and provided a track number for their manuscript.
Review Process: It will take a 5-7 days for reviewing manuscript.
Publication Date: Accepted papers will be published online on last month of the day.
Our journals List:-
Journal of Applied Science. ISSN: 2455-6653
Journal of Business Management. ISSN: 2455-6661
Journal of Biological Science. ISSN: 2455-7676
Journal of Agricultural and Research. ISSN: 2455-7668
Journal of Mathematics. ISSN: 2455-9210
Journal of Applied Management Science. ISSN: 2455-9229
Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering. ISSN: 2456-1479
Journal of Computer Science Engineering. ISSN: 2456-1843
Journal of Health Sciences and Nursing. ISSN: 2456-298X
Journal of Educational Research. ISSN: 2456-2947
Journal of Social Science and Humanities Research. ISSN: 2456-2971
Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. ISSN: 2456-6055
Feel free to contact us for any query at editor@ijrdo.org<ma...@ijrdo.org>
You can submit your CV to join our editorial board.
Thanks & Regards
Editor

Website:  http://www.ijrdo.org/

Email Id: Editor@ijrdo.org<ma...@ijrdo.org>

You received this email as a client or subscriber of My Company, Inc.