Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by mcroteau105 <mi...@mail.randrinc.com> on 2007/02/01 01:57:48 UTC

Re: Jmeter tests frozen...

Ivan,

Thanks for the speedy reply.  I tried changing the output to Debug in
jmeter.properties file but am not getting any  useful information.  However,
I have seen "Thread wont die"  in the log files, and Im guessing my problem
has to do with this.  I also tried changing the HEAP higher to make sure
jmeter had enough memory, but the tests still froze.

Here are a few lines from the log file that might be of some help:

2007/01/31 16:46:08 INFO  - jmeter.engine.StandardJMeterEngine: Thread won't
die: french  - multiple wo - stepped invoice 1-1
2007/01/31 16:46:08 INFO  - jmeter.engine.StandardJMeterEngine: Notifying
test listeners of end of test
2007/01/31 16:46:30 DEBUG - jmeter.gui.action.CheckDirty: Node is class:
                                            class
org.apache.jmeter.gui.tree.JMeterTreeNode

Any additional information on this issue, will be most greatly appreciated.
I will follow any steps needed to get this working.

Mike