Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Olala <ht...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/22 06:16:32 UTC

Multi Solr

Hi all!

I have developed Solr on Tomcat, but now I want to building many Solr on
only one Tomcat server.Is that can be done or not???

Re: Multi Solr

Posted by Olala <ht...@gmail.com>.
Thanks so much!Ihave done :)

Re: Multi Solr

Posted by Raghuveer Kancherla <ra...@aplopio.com>.

Re: Multi Solr

Posted by Yurish <yu...@inbox.lv>.

Olala wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I have developed Solr on Tomcat, but now I want to building many Solr on
> only one Tomcat server.Is that can be done or not???

I configured my SOLR to use multiple cores. For more information, you can
see multicore example, which is in example folder of SOLR.