Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by John Barstow <Jo...@gfsg.co.nz> on 2003/06/19 22:42:51 UTC

Error building Win32 setup for 0.24.2

I'm attempting to build the innosetup for 0.24.2; it looks like the perl
scripts have a problem when paths have spaces.

The error I'm getting is:
Compiling the setup...
'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

John C Barstow

Re: Error building Win32 setup for 0.24.2

Posted by Jostein Christoffer Andersen <jo...@webconnect.no>.
John Barstow wrote:

> I'm attempting to build the innosetup for 0.24.2; it looks like the perl
> scripts have a problem when paths have spaces.
>
> The error I'm getting is:
> Compiling the setup...
> 'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file.

I will look at it tomorrow (CET). It's probably very easy to correct this.

Jostein