Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com> on 2003/11/14 17:52:01 UTC

[XNI]: Missing Javadoc descriptions in many classes.

Hi everyone,

I've been looking over our documentation for XNI and I noticed that the
Javadocs are missing [1] descriptions in many classes. I guess none of us
have ever looked at the generated docs for these classes :-) otherwise
this would have been noticed a long time ago. The reason why some of the
docs are missing is because the intended javadoc is either being wrapped
in C++ style comments // or is missing the leading /**, and there's also
few places with unintended markup that was meant to be just character
data.

I'm going to be committing a fix for this, so don't be spooked out by the
e-mail of changes to org.apache.xerces.xni.* I'm just making the
documentation visible. There are no changes to the content.

[1]
http://xml.apache.org/xerces2-j/javadocs/xni/org/apache/xerces/xni/grammars/package-summary.html

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

Re: [XNI]: Missing Javadoc descriptions in many classes.

Posted by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>.
Michael Glavassevich wrote:
> I'm going to be committing a fix for this, so don't be spooked out by
> the e-mail of changes to org.apache.xerces.xni.* I'm just making the
> documentation visible. There are no changes to the content.

Okay, but I'll be watching you... ;)

--
Andy Clark * andyc@apache.org